Saturday, January 24, 2009

What is Mariko Magic

Mariko Nightfire
.
Mariko Magic is the fashion feature that I have been posting in my blog, Mariko Nightfire: A Virtual Life. I have brought these posting to this new blog which is solely dedicated to fashion in Second Life. There are some expectional talents creating fashion in Second Life. Some are well known and many deserve to be. I will feature them and their most magical creations. We all thrill when we find that special outfit that creates magic for us. Grace and Style. Sensual and Sexy. Cute and Whimsical. There are many elements that flow and mix to create fashion magic. It takes a special talent to get it just right. So lets go find these exceptional designers and their creations and highlight them here.



If you have any suggestions or have found some fashion magic, please send me an email at mariko_nightfire@live.com . Perhaps you already have some magic in your clothing inventory and would like to model it for this blog. Let me know.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment